Training & Placement Cell
Training and placement cell is an integral part of our institute. We work towards the fulfillment of the students’ aspirations for the best professional career.. The department acts as a central hub for the overall development of the students for the final placement and higher studies as well as bridges.
The training and placement service operates year around to facilitate between companies and student. Staff members are available to respond students’ questions and concerns of all kind. This may include advice on placement procedures, help to prepare application and resume and mock interviews, additionally training and placement helps the students to improve their communication skills and presentation skills for an effective job search.
Pre – Placement Activities
Pre placement activities of college include -:
- Industry visits and corporate trips
- High impact guest lectures
- Training for students on following aspects
1) Interviews and group discussions.
2) Technical writing.
3) Mock interviews.
4) Aptitude Test:- which includes quantitative ,verbal analytical reasoning
5) Basic grammar
6) Communications skills
7) Cracking Aptitude Tests.
8) Skill Development Sessions & Programs.
The Objective of the Activity is -:
- To organize campus interviews for final years students with industries and business houses.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging aptitude test, group discussions and mock interviews
- To arrange guest lectures and training sessions of alumni who are placed in reputed industries to inspire and motivate aspiring learners
- To organize summer training and industrial visits.